BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 28, 2010

English,english and english!


I wanna use English word in my daily conversation with all people that I meet. But so many obstacle that I should go through. In Malaysia majority talk in Bahasa so I don’t have friends or a follower to talk discuss about something in English. Futhermore my parents also talk in Malay as daily life language. In addiction I can’t improve my speech. I just wanna talk smoothly and not stutter. So i take alternative way to find friend not just Malay race but all the race in the world that are using English word to talk and make conversation to understand each others. I am using social networking web to find friend such as Facebook,Myspace,Friendster and others .At there have a lot friends from all around the world whole country that are connected to chat with each other using English word. Futhermore i also played online game RAGNAROK ONLINE (ro). All the player also talk in English to chat with the others player in that gaming.All the player are friendly ,always help me to use English word with the right way.And now I can talk in English but not perfect.Futhermore I can write a blog in English word.Thanks to all kind of people that help me so much to improve my English.

0 comments: