BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Turn back time?


Your must at one time watching movie Doraemon right?.Yeah all the people in the world watching that movie and that cartoon character have a magic machine that can turn back time.If I have chance to turn back time I wanna go when I was 6 years old.At that time give me lot of memory that I can’t forget with my friend all the time we share our time and soul by played all time not worried anything.Means not worried about study like a take diploma.Moreover not have to think about money just make a request to parents to buy ice-cream.I have a dream when I was 6 years old.I wanna be a professional pilot.I wanna take my parents to go anywhere,fly everywhere and help my parents by giving enough money to go Mekah to make Haji(give all the soul to God).Moreover I am started planning how to achieve that goal.So if could turn back time I wanna started from kindegarden i am study very hard and smart and make achievement in my life day by day not afraid to take challenge.So if I success to do that I will get that what i planning since i am 6 years old.

0 comments: