BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Just him!


I always dream to become just like him.I mean to become just like Emmetts(Butterfingers).He is a vocalist band Butterfingers.He have unique voice that make me feel so calm and like I am just like in his spelled because always attract to his song.No matter what song he sing i just become paranoid like crazy person.He also have good appearance that can attract women and be a model cover music magazine.He also produce 6 album since he join Butterfingers band. First album that is called 1.2 Milligrams.Then make a second album Butter Worth Pushful follow by Transcendence.Moreover album Malayneum.Then produce album Malay version Selamat Tinggal Dunia follow by last album Kembali.I am so proud all the album that have been created under records Butterworld.Their own recording company.He also is talented person in music scene because can play instrument like a guitar and violin.He also produce a quality song and make their fans remembered all the lyrics song in the album.I wanna be like his.Please God give me talented just like him.I wanna go into music industry and modeling.I wanna be remembered by all my fans because my talented sing,play the music instrument that can’t be replaced by anybody.

0 comments: