BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Strenght and weakness!


All the people have their own strenght and weakness because all the person create by God is not have same appearance and personality.But now I wanna give you all know my trully strenght.I am is determined,work hard,independent person.Why I am say like that?.Because I have lot experience working in so many kind of job such as supermarket,7E,Kfc and also selling Satay.I am started work when I was 18 after finished my SPM.Why i work at the age of 18?.Do you think it suitable time to work?.Now i am answering that question that is because i don’t want to ask for money from my family.I am know how hard them wanna get the money.All of life and perspiration from them work to get the money to raise me from baby become teenager.So i am 18 years now should not have depend to my family.I should find a job and get my own money to give to my parents.I wanna take care my parents now.I very loved my family.I don’t care if I don’t have time to enjoys because i have objective to fullfill.But i also have a weakness.I am also petulant person.I also easy to angry to people that is offend my feeling.In my working experience at one time I snarling with the louder voice to my bos because he make me feeling so angry.Actually he wanna make joke with me but I am missunderstood.So i make forgiveness to his and promise I will not easily angry.Now I can control my angry.Thanks God giving me strength to fight my weakness.

0 comments: